Friday, April 27, 2018

Waffle Cone Bouquets


Here's a fun way to arrange some flowers for a celebration!  Pick up some flowers at the grocery store, florist or from your garden and pop them into a waffle cone inserted in a drinking glass of the same height.  If you want them to last a little longer, use oasis (cut to fit into the cone) inside a ziplock bag and add water.  Use as centrepieces on the party table.

Pictured above:
  • Kalanchoe in pink and white 
  • two waffle cones
  • two clear latte coffee mugs
  • pink/green straws ~ just for fun!
We celebrated two birthdays today (my granddaughter and my daughter-in-law) with a high tea celebration at a fun little cafe.  I brought the wee bouquets as centrepeieces for the table and sent them home with the birthday girls.


 I just thought I'd pass along the idea...
and let you have fun with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment